Monday, September 14, 2009
Results from the spiritual and religion quizzes
The first quiz I took I scored a 49, which means I am an active spiritual seeker. This means I am spiritual but turned off by organized religion. I think this is somewhat close to what kind of person I am. I was not expecting the different questions about God and evil. Such as do I believe he is a person on earth a spirit and do I think evil is present in this world for a particular reason. On the other hand, the other questions I was expecting such as do I believe in angels and the Adam and Eve stories about the Garden of Eden. One question I had to think a little bit more on was the question about natural disasters, deseases and why they happen. I've always thought of natural disasters happening because of the bad luck. However, the survey asks if I think they bad things happen because God wants it to happen or its part of his plan. This question made me think a little bit more than the other questions on the test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment